Most COMPLETE and FUNCTIONAL Flickr app on the AppStore.
follow us on Twitter @ipontCA and also in Facebook.com/FlickStackr
Please use Twitter or the support email for any feedback. We can't respond to reviews in the AppStore. We listen and answer back. New features have been all users requests.
Key Features :
==== BROWSING ====
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad. ( iOS4 ). Including Retina and multitasking on iOS4
- You can look at your own photos, your sets, your favorites and your contacts and their photos.
- Browse flickr content whether you have a flickr account or not.
- Support for viewing Flickr groups photos and discussions
- Support for viewing Flickr videos
- Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV & VGA)
- Browse via user's Streams, Sets, Collections, Groups, Tags and Galleries.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets. FlickStackr does it automatically in the background.
Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Tags, exif and photo location viewing
- Search photos in Flickr : via keyword + geographic location + owned by you or a contact
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos and photosets from you or any other people. This stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to flickr. Useful when you want to review photos later, or share them all via email
- Share photos with friends : Single photos (or several photos using the Stack) via email, Facebook,Twitter and Tumblr
- AirPlay support for Flickr Videos
==== UPLOAD/EDITING ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
- At upload time you can specify : title, caption, tags, sets, groups, geo location, privacy
- Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- Edit your flickr photo's metadata and geo location from your device
- Edit photo metadata in batches
- Upload in the background(multitask) on iOS4
- LIMITATION : Browsing your photo library to choose photos in high resolution requires granting location access to FlickStackr. This is unfortunately an Apple imposed limitation
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- Support for having multiple Flickr accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
- A flickr account is NOT required. FlickStackr can be used by people who just want to explore flickr. Stacks and searches work without an account.
- Supports all iPad screen orientations.
- As a universal application, FlickStackr is also compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch 4.0+
== Check out our free version : FlickStackr Explore ==
NOTE : Under iOS 4.x, FlickStackr may require "Location Access" to be able to browse the photo library. This is an iOS 4.x limitation imposed by Apple to apps. Other apps which do not require it will NOT get you Exif or full resolution.
What's new in Version 1.9.1
- Tap-and-Hold on slideshow/full screen mode to see a shortcut toolbar so you can favorite and add to stack without leaving full screen mode
* Also see the photo tile and photographer's avatar. Tap on the avatar to view his/her photos
- Re-enable autocorrect and capitalization in Add photo comment
- Home toolbar button moved to the left, to avoid accidental hits.
- Confirmation is shown before going to Offline mode when internet connectivity is not available or poor.